A little township community that is located on 4 small islands has a combination of food, lifestyle, exploring, shopping, and fun among these islands. The bar and food street are the top 2 must-see places here.
These islands are called respectively:
1. Fishermen’s window (渔文化主题岛)
2. Folklore depot (民俗文化体验岛)
3. A taste of the world (传统美食商铺)
4. Recreational heaven (休闲娱乐观光岛) – This island is about 100,000 m2 in size
Shuaiwanjiu (摔碗酒), one of the must-have things so you could expel the bad luck for the year. Prepare yourself for a powerful bowl of wine.
Local food and food from other parts of Rizhao can be tasted here too. So if you love to try different food, here will be a “heaven” in your dream.
- Food: Roasted Oyster, Rizhao old fritters, Laoshan tofu and more
- Location: North of Rizhao Olympic Water Park; 200 m west of Wanpingkou, Middle of Bihai Road, Donggang District, Rizhao City
- Transportation: Take bus #10 from Rizhao bus Station to Taigong Garden, the proceed to the opposite side of the road to Yuyue Plaza
山东省文化和旅游厅 Shandong Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism
美国友康科技有限公司 U-Combination Technology (USA) Inc.
Authorized agency for Shandong Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism in the U.S. (山东省文化和旅游厅在美授权机构)
150 E Swedesford Rd, Suite 101,
Wayne, PA 19087